Travis Barker, the amazingly skilled drummer finally released some new songs,lyrics, and mixtape. I loved Travis Barker skills with drum sticks in Dope Boys, the hiphop gangster rap song featuring and made by the the game. Another icon in the mp3 download world.
Monthly Archives: February 2011
If you love watching porn, and your girl is not a porn fan, then watch this dirty, sexy little film, which will show you how to get your partner interested in naked people, blue movies and erotic art. Good luck tiger!
The video can’t be viewed in embed mode ( I found out after uploading this post ) Just click on the videojug link or go to youtube to watch it!
- Porn (Warning Included) (stacey-rose.com)
- Why doesn’t Jacqui Smith take a relaxed view of pornography? | Kristina Lloyd (guardian.co.uk)
- It’s All About The Porn (subheart.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Sheen’s Porn Pal Kacey Jordan Is NO LONGER Pregnant! (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Does Men’s ‘Bond’ With Porn Ruin Them for Real-Life Sex? (healthland.time.com)
- How Porn Can Ruin Men for Real-Life Sex (healthland.time.com)
- Photographic Evidence That The King’s Speech Was Shot On The Same Set As A Gay Porn (cinemablend.com)
- Ladyporn Day, A Celebration of Porn For Women (laughingsquid.com)
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Inserting Porn Clip Into 2009 Super Bowl Broadcast [Porn] (deadspin.com)
- Jacqui Smith: I knew my husband liked porn (even two films a week) (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jacqui Smith admits her husband liked watching porn (dailymail.co.uk)
Lol, pretty funny video on how to be very sexy eating messy foods like chicken wings and such.
Every morning, we comb through YouTube‘s search data to investigate top spiking search terms and the videos they lead to:
- carmelo anthony knicks – Carmelo Anthony is among the day’s rising searches after his debut with with NY Knicks last night.
- big bang tonight – South Korean pop group Big Bang is teasingtheir comeback album/special, set to debut tomorrow.
- love language – Searches for these shorts are still up this morning.
- YouTube Prepares To Go Secure With HTTPS (daaaveeeee.wordpress.com)
- Kids flock to risky videos on YouTube (theglobeandmail.com)
- WTF? Teens Are Uploading Cutting Videos To YouTube (jsyk.com)
- YouTube Wednesday: the happiest song on the radio (rivendellramblings.wordpress.com)
- HTTPS YouTube (googlesystem.blogspot.com)
- Don’t Count On Google’s YouTube Doing A Deal With EPL Soon (epltalk.com)
- YouTube In Talks With NBA & NHL For Live Streams, NHL Denies (socialtimes.com)
- YouTube planning for tie-ups with major Indian studios (globalthoughtz.com)
- VuSafe – A Safe Way to View YouTube in Schools (freetech4teachers.com)
- Kanye West Video: Hazardous to Your Health?! (eonline.com)
While it may seem like a simple “standoff” clip, the uploader suggests altercation is symbolic of a labor issue in the region, where customs officers in Finland have reportedly been cracking down on the import of Estonian berries and mushrooms, which are produced at much lower cost and passed off as Finnish.
(Contains strong language.)
- Superfood of the Week: Maqui Berries (mysweetgreens.com)
- Prime Minister’s speech at the Nordic Baltic Summit (number10.gov.uk)
- Eastern front worries (economist.com)
- Why care about Tibet (economist.com)
- Britain Spearheads “Mini-NATO” In Arctic Ocean, Baltic Sea by Rick Rozoff (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Little Berry Cakes (lacer.wordpress.com)
- Craft Holly Place Cards (education.com)
- Without Blood Sausage, It Just Wouldn’t Be Christmas (nytimes.com)
- Defense Ministry steps up work to commemorate soldiers who fell abroad (rt.com)
- David Cameron hosts Nordic nations and looks to have more women on boards idea (telegraph.co.uk)
Twice each day we scan our YouTube metrics as well as websites on the cutting edge of internet culture to discover the most buzzed about videos.
- Viewer discretion advised. One of today’s top Trending Videos is this footage of a woman destroying a towing company office. A local reporter for Michigan‘s WXMI happened to be at the location and caught it on tape.
- Jordan Green, a top basketball recruit in Texas, leaps over a defender to continue what has definitely been a week of big dunks. As seen on Prep Rally.
- Coca-Cola‘s latest “happiness machine” spot was shot in Rio De Janeiro and has racked up over 200,000 views in the past two days.
- Another Trending Video is this bystander clip purportedly from the taping of a “Daily Show” field report in Madison, WI involving an uncooperative camel.
- Jon Stewart Personally Injures Camel (slog.thestranger.com)
- “Coca Cola Happiness Truck” and related posts (theinspirationroom.com)
- Coca-Cola: Happiness truck (creativecriminals.com)
- ‘The Daily Show’ issues statement about camel stunt gone wrong in Wisconsin (insidetv.ew.com)
- ‘The Daily Show’ Under Fire After Video Emerges Showing Camel in Distress During Stunt on Show (foxnews.com)
- Dan McDermott: The Daily Show Brings a Camel to Wisconsin: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- SUV driver questioned in dragging death of tow-truck driver (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- “Daily Show Bad Joke With Camel Goes Awry – Where Are Protests?” and related posts (firstthings.com)
- Coca-Cola Brings Happiness to Rio (mediabistro.com)
- Coca Cola Happiness Truck [Video] (quickonlinetips.com)