Sweet Potato Pie Recipe: Easy, Southern and Homemade Video
Soulful Sweet Potato Pie recipe with a flaky crust just like grandma use to make! This recipe will show you how to make a homemade sweet potato pie from scratch, complete with an easy, homemade, buttery pie crust
This sweet potato pie uses fresh sweet potatoes boiled, mashed and seasoned with warm spices, sugar, cream and butter. Follow me as we make this southern delight from scratch! Not only is this pie good to make, but it goes great after a comforting meal or for the holiday dessert table. It goes fast so I always make two!
The sweet potato filling is sweet with the perfect blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and sugars. The homemade buttery, flaky pie crust pairs up perfectly with this pie!
- A Nontraditional Sweet Potato Pie (dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Video: Mark Bittman Makes Coconut-Sweet Potato Pie (shoppingblog.com)
- Sweet Potato Pie Recipe (rightcelebrity.com)
- Sweet Potato Pie – Perfect for the Green Thanksgiving Dessert Table (thegreengirls.com)
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie Carving – Wait, This Means Something! (wifandhub.com)
- How pie can turn into a Handbag (handknit.wordpress.com)
- The Minimalist; A sweet potato pie with a twist (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- ON THE TABLE: The Obamas’ Thanksgiving menu (politico.com)
- Sweet potato pie (charlotte.news14.com)
- Recipe: Coconut-Sweet Potato Pie With Spiced Crust (nytimes.com)