I feel kind of guilty. I’ve been publishing this blog for four years now, and I this is the first time I’m letting you in on my magical method for picking the Super Bowl winner. I can’t tell you how or where I learned how to do this (long story short, I’d be killed by a very tall, dreadlocked gypsy if I did), but I can tell you it’s a sure thing.
Normally, I’d never give insane advice like withdraw your children’s college funds, and bet everything on the game, but here, it would be crazy not to. 😉 Enjoy!
- With ‘Little Vader,’ Eminem, Super Bowl Ads Reach 230 Million Web Views (adage.com)
- New Book Ranks Super Bowl Winners (prweb.com)
- And the 2011 Super Bowl Ad Biggest Winners Are… A Pug and A Kid? (great-ads.blogspot.com)
- Super Bowl Talks Already Underway With NBC (adage.com)
- Vegetarian And Vegan Super Bowl Recipes (buzzfeed.com)
- Score a Healthy Touchdown With These Super Bowl Snacks (fitsugar.com)
- Best SuperBowl Commercials (ritholtz.com)