BBQ Pit Boys Classic American Brown Sugar Dry Rub
This classic Dry Rub is common fair for many Barbecue Pit Masters throughout the States. And for good reason. That sweet and salty taste, married to onion, garlic and cayenne powder, paprika, fresh ground peppercorn and celery seed, rubbed on your barbecue will make you a Barbecue legend in your neighborhood!
Kansas City Dry Rub Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys
Beer Mop and Marinade Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys
This all-purpose Barbeque Mop and Marinade works real good on most anything barbecue. It’s simple to make with just a few off the kitchen shelf ingredients. Check it out.
Barbecue Chicken Dry Rub Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys
This dry rub recipe is the perfect barbeque rub for anything poultry. If you are looking for a quick and easy to make rub for chicken, then check this out.
More BBQ video’s to come!
- How To Make A Dry Rub (thekitchn.com)
- imabonehead: Rock Recipes: Spicy Barbeque “Boneless Ribs” (rockrecipes.blogspot.com)
- Lemon Chicken Revolution (josashimi.wordpress.com)
- A vegetarian barbecue that your friends will love (ecochildsplay.com)
- imabonehead: Beer can chicken, 6 ways (youfedababychili.com)
- The “pulled” meat we call “barbecue” (ckenb.blogspot.com)
- Now Closed: Del Rey, Roy’s BBQ, Noodle Ranch, and Lots More (slog.thestranger.com)
- Texas BBQ pro ventures into enemy territory: Carolinas (chron.com)
- New BBQ in Schenectady (timesunion.com)
- Barbecuing 101 (amyscookbook.wordpress.com)
- Sheila’s Famous Cooking in Lake Worth serves delectable fried fish, meaty barbecue (pbpulse.com)
- Manly Grilling Kits – Proper BBQ is the Perfect Barbecue Product for any Grillmaster (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- The Merits of Marinating (fitsugar.com)
- The UK’s Fastest Growing Online Retailer of Barbecues, BBQBarbecues Expand its Barbeque Range in Preparation for The Summer Months (prweb.com)
- Disposable Grills – The Wooden BBQ by Espergaerde Biodegrades After Use (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- 5 Things: Grilling and Marinating Meat (fitsugar.com)