Travis Barker, the amazingly skilled drummer finally released some new songs,lyrics, and mixtape. I loved Travis Barker skills with drum sticks in Dope Boys, the hiphop gangster rap song featuring and made by the the game. Another icon in the mp3 download world.
If you love watching porn, and your girl is not a porn fan, then watch this dirty, sexy little film, which will show you how to get your partner interested in naked people, blue movies and erotic art. Good luck tiger!
The video can’t be viewed in embed mode ( I found out after uploading this post ) Just click on the videojug link or go to youtube to watch it!
- Porn (Warning Included) (stacey-rose.com)
- Why doesn’t Jacqui Smith take a relaxed view of pornography? | Kristina Lloyd (guardian.co.uk)
- It’s All About The Porn (subheart.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Sheen’s Porn Pal Kacey Jordan Is NO LONGER Pregnant! (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Does Men’s ‘Bond’ With Porn Ruin Them for Real-Life Sex? (healthland.time.com)
- How Porn Can Ruin Men for Real-Life Sex (healthland.time.com)
- Photographic Evidence That The King’s Speech Was Shot On The Same Set As A Gay Porn (cinemablend.com)
- Ladyporn Day, A Celebration of Porn For Women (laughingsquid.com)
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Inserting Porn Clip Into 2009 Super Bowl Broadcast [Porn] (deadspin.com)
- Jacqui Smith: I knew my husband liked porn (even two films a week) (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jacqui Smith admits her husband liked watching porn (dailymail.co.uk)
Lol, pretty funny video on how to be very sexy eating messy foods like chicken wings and such.
Every morning, we comb through YouTube‘s search data to investigate top spiking search terms and the videos they lead to:
- carmelo anthony knicks – Carmelo Anthony is among the day’s rising searches after his debut with with NY Knicks last night.
- big bang tonight – South Korean pop group Big Bang is teasingtheir comeback album/special, set to debut tomorrow.
- love language – Searches for these shorts are still up this morning.
- YouTube Prepares To Go Secure With HTTPS (daaaveeeee.wordpress.com)
- Kids flock to risky videos on YouTube (theglobeandmail.com)
- WTF? Teens Are Uploading Cutting Videos To YouTube (jsyk.com)
- YouTube Wednesday: the happiest song on the radio (rivendellramblings.wordpress.com)
- HTTPS YouTube (googlesystem.blogspot.com)
- Don’t Count On Google’s YouTube Doing A Deal With EPL Soon (epltalk.com)
- YouTube In Talks With NBA & NHL For Live Streams, NHL Denies (socialtimes.com)
- YouTube planning for tie-ups with major Indian studios (globalthoughtz.com)
- VuSafe – A Safe Way to View YouTube in Schools (freetech4teachers.com)
- Kanye West Video: Hazardous to Your Health?! (eonline.com)
While it may seem like a simple “standoff” clip, the uploader suggests altercation is symbolic of a labor issue in the region, where customs officers in Finland have reportedly been cracking down on the import of Estonian berries and mushrooms, which are produced at much lower cost and passed off as Finnish.
(Contains strong language.)
- Superfood of the Week: Maqui Berries (mysweetgreens.com)
- Prime Minister’s speech at the Nordic Baltic Summit (number10.gov.uk)
- Eastern front worries (economist.com)
- Why care about Tibet (economist.com)
- Britain Spearheads “Mini-NATO” In Arctic Ocean, Baltic Sea by Rick Rozoff (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Little Berry Cakes (lacer.wordpress.com)
- Craft Holly Place Cards (education.com)
- Without Blood Sausage, It Just Wouldn’t Be Christmas (nytimes.com)
- Defense Ministry steps up work to commemorate soldiers who fell abroad (rt.com)
- David Cameron hosts Nordic nations and looks to have more women on boards idea (telegraph.co.uk)
Twice each day we scan our YouTube metrics as well as websites on the cutting edge of internet culture to discover the most buzzed about videos.
- Viewer discretion advised. One of today’s top Trending Videos is this footage of a woman destroying a towing company office. A local reporter for Michigan‘s WXMI happened to be at the location and caught it on tape.
- Jordan Green, a top basketball recruit in Texas, leaps over a defender to continue what has definitely been a week of big dunks. As seen on Prep Rally.
- Coca-Cola‘s latest “happiness machine” spot was shot in Rio De Janeiro and has racked up over 200,000 views in the past two days.
- Another Trending Video is this bystander clip purportedly from the taping of a “Daily Show” field report in Madison, WI involving an uncooperative camel.
- Jon Stewart Personally Injures Camel (slog.thestranger.com)
- “Coca Cola Happiness Truck” and related posts (theinspirationroom.com)
- Coca-Cola: Happiness truck (creativecriminals.com)
- ‘The Daily Show’ issues statement about camel stunt gone wrong in Wisconsin (insidetv.ew.com)
- ‘The Daily Show’ Under Fire After Video Emerges Showing Camel in Distress During Stunt on Show (foxnews.com)
- Dan McDermott: The Daily Show Brings a Camel to Wisconsin: What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- SUV driver questioned in dragging death of tow-truck driver (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- “Daily Show Bad Joke With Camel Goes Awry – Where Are Protests?” and related posts (firstthings.com)
- Coca-Cola Brings Happiness to Rio (mediabistro.com)
- Coca Cola Happiness Truck [Video] (quickonlinetips.com)
The song has been around for months — and so have some parodies — but an argument could be made that Cee Lo Green‘s “Forget You” (the radio version of an originally more profane chorus) has just been hitting the big time. After last week’s Grammy Awards, searches for “Cee Lo” on YouTube spiked to the highest that they’ve ever been, and remain at a level much higher than before.
Therefore, it comes as no surprise that YouTube is seeing an parody influx of both versions of the song. The parody of the day that’s hitting our Most Shared list is this take from the George Washington University Law School, of all places. Be warned, however: lots of profanity in that one and some of the others.
Here’s a playlist with 10 clean ones — of varying quality — from just the past month:
- Cee Lo Green Totally Looks Like Bingo from Banana Splits (totallylookslike.icanhascheezburger.com)
- Cee Lo Green subs for Rihanna at cancer benefit (omg.yahoo.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Cee Lo Green Perform “Forget You” at the Grammys: Love It or Leave It? (popsugar.com)
- Cee Lo Green Grammys Performance with Gwyneth Paltrow and The Muppets (current.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow: ‘Forget You’ Grammy Performance with Cee Lo Green! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Arcade Fire, Cee Lo Green, Rihanna and Justin Bieber Win at Brit Awards (rollingstone.com)
- Cee Lo Grammy Performance: Was It the Best? (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Cee-Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine may become judges for NBC’s The Voice (realityblurred.com)
- Cee Lo Green, Gwyneth Paltrow and The Muppets Team Up to “Forget You” (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Cee Lo and Gwyneth (leberpr.com)
- Cameron Diaz: Jimmy Kimmel Live! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Tom Hanks and Cee Lo Green to Appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Academy Awards’ (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Cameron Diaz Calls Out Tom Cruise Over Head-Touch Challenge on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ (VIDEO) (tvsquad.com)
- WATCH: Rush Limbaugh Meets ‘The Flintstones’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Justin Bieber Goes Bald for Jimmy Kimmel! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Video: Jimmy Kimmel Ruins The Holidays (crushable.com)
- Say It Ain’t So! Bieber Goes Bald For Jimmy Kimmel! (perezhilton.com)
- Jimmy Kimmel Shaves Justin Bieber’s Head ‘Bald’ (VIDEO) (tvsquad.com)
- “Jimmy Kimmel Live” To Broadcast Sixth Consecutive Post-Academy Awards Special, Sunday, February 27 On Abc (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Cameron Diaz Goes Tan, Red, and Tight to The Green Hornet Premiere (popsugar.com)
Justin Bieber Youtube Greatest Hits
Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris – Baby
Justin Bieber Parody Video
JUSTIN BIEBER BIOGRAPHY
It wasn’t until he was 12, that Bieber was ready to show the world what he could do. After placing second in a local singing competition, his mother posted a video of his performance on YouTube for friends and family that weren’t able to attend. The video went viral, and Bieber’s mother continued uploading videos of Bieber covering a string of syrupy hits by the likes of Usher, Justin Timberlake and other future colleagues.
Justin Bieber Impresses Usher
When the former marketing executive of So So Def, Scooter Braun, accidentally stumbled upon Justin Bieber’s YouTube channel (he was actually trying to track down a different singer) he knew he had found a star. Braun literally hunted Bieber down — tracking down former teachers, school board members and even unearthing footage of Bieber busking in front of a theater.
Though Bieber’s mother originally envisioned her son serving God through his music, she gave in to Braun’s aggressive advances. After continuing to build his profile on YouTube, Braun arranged a meeting between his keen protege and R’n’B impresario Usher. Bieber’s natural charisma and talent immediately impressed Usher — who had once been in Bieber’s shoes — who signed him to Raymond Braun Media Group. Just like that, the prepubescent tween from Stratford, Ontario, had a record deal with Island Records, and a new home in Atlanta, where his path toward super-stardom began.
Justin Bieber Releases My World
By the time Justin Bieber released his debut EP My World in 2009, he already had the luxury of a mass following shrewdly constructed by his management team on YouTube. In short, there was no way this thing would fail. Couple Bieber’s arsenal of syrupy confection of R’n’B pop, with his newly polished urban teenybopper aesthetic (thanks in large to his Usher-appointed swagger coach Ryan Good) and tween girls everywhere had found their ultimate crush. The record debuted at No. 6 on the Billboard charts with four singles landing safely in the Top 100. It wasn’t long before Bieber-mania was as ubiquitous as text messaging, with the mop-topped one performing for everyone from Ellen DeGeneres to Mr. and Mrs. Obama.
Justin Bieber Releases My World 2.0
When Justin Bieber released “Baby,” the infectious lead single off his follow-up disc My World 2.0, he had become one of the music industry’s foremost saviors — a camera-ready Messiah in purple sneakers and a straight-brimmed cap. The single propelled My World 2.0 to No. 1 on the Billboard charts, making Bieber the youngest male solo act to top the chart since Stevie Wonder did it in 1963. But by now, Justin Bieber had become more than just a best-selling pop star — the pint-sized pipsqueak from Stratford, Ontario had become a genuine cultural phenomenon. Gigs onSaturday Night Live, The View and The Late Show meant that in 2010, there was no escaping Justin Bieber.
Can Justin Bieber Escape The Backlash?
Justin Bieber’s omnipresence in the media, and his lightning-quick rise to fame were sure to inspire backlash, especially in the quick-to-hate blogosphere. Bieber’s shrewd embracing of social media (the boy tweets!), and his easy-to-pick-on effeminacy (lesbians who look like Justin Bieber has become its own meme) made him an easy target for both critics and creeps.
Internet trolls have perpetuated a string of maliciously preposterous rumors about the Biebster; no he does not have syphilis, no he has not joined a cult, and as far as we know he’s not dead. But despite his many critics, Bieber has been embraced by the cred-solidifying hip-hop community; he pals around with Drake, Ludacris appears on his album; and Kanye West’s admitted fandom led to a much-tweeted about remix of Bieber’s “Runaway Love” featuring none other than Wu-Tang’s street disciple Raekwon.
Love Him Or Hate Him, Justin Bieber Isn’t Going Anywhere
If Justin Bieber was the prince of 2010, he may just end up being the king of 2011. So for all the haters out there, a warning: Justin Bieber is here to stay. With his best-selling tour wrapping up in December, Bieber has spent the last year dominating the internet (he was the most searched celebrity in July), inspiring riots and hysterics everywhere he went (remember the riot in Long Island?) and performing in some of the most revered venues in the world. Bieber’s recent gig at Madison Square Garden was filmed for his upcoming 3-D biopic due next winter, and his new album will feature at least two songs produced by Dr. Dre. Yes, Dr. Dre — he of gun-toting NWA fame — is producing two songs for the grinning charmer with pearly whites from Stratford, Ontario. Is it the end of the world as we know it?
Justin Bieber Celebrity Pictures
- Justin Bieber is Number-One! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Gallery: Lesbians Who Look The Most Like Justin Bieber, In Honor Of Justin Embracing His Biebians (crushable.com)
- Justin Bieber 2011 Grammy Performance Video (current.com)
- Justin Bieber: How Old is He? (socyberty.com)
- Justin Bieber’s Exclusive Photos (current.com)
- Justin Bieber got himself a New Hairstyle: A More Mature Bieber-look (genzpad.com)
- Justin Bieber Chops Off His Hair (omg.yahoo.com)
- Justin Bieber’s New Haircut (presurfer.blogspot.com)
- Could Mark Cuban Really Sign Justin Bieber to the Mavericks? (jsyk.com)
- Bieber fever (bbc.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber returns to “CSI,” gets shot to death (blastmagazine.com)
- Justin Bieber Donates Hair to Ellen’s Charity (Video) (sugarslam.com)
- Important Justin Bieber Hair Update: The Locks Have Been Comprimised (For Charity) (crushable.com)
- Justin Bieber is given an allowance every month (unrealityshout.com)