Jailbreaking your ipod touch or iphone – pros and cons – Should I do it?
these are The PROS and CONS of the Ipod Touch 2nd Generation 8gb. thank you guys for watching~!! 😀 🙂 XD
The iPod touch. People everywhere use iPods. They’re useful, fun, and used both by professionals and teens.
Now to start with iPod pros:
– iPods are very handy because you can connect to the internet and browse the net.
-Are you on Facebook? Twitter? Always need to update? There’s apps on the iPod where you can access these sites too.
– If you don’t have any WiFi, you can play on games that do not need internet to work.
– Bored? Don’t worry, you can listen to music, and watch movies you’ve downloaded!
-The new iPod 4G even has a camera, so you can take pictures.
-The iPod also comes with apps, such as the clock, calculator, emails app, a calendar, maps, notes, YouTube, Safari (internet) , weather app, and the contacts list. All of these can be very useful.
-The clock can show what time it is all around the world. It also has a timer and an alarm clock.
-You can use the calendar to mark dates and make events.
-The map is also very useful. You can see where you are on the map, and how long it will take to get somewhere.
-Use the contact list to remember all your friends and family, and the information you need about them.
-Wondering what the weather will be like? You can always check on the weather app.
Now that you know the Pros, you also have to know the Cons.
-Internet connection isn’t always available.
-For most apps like the map, Safari and youtube, and the weather app, you need internet.
-Depending on how much you use your iPod, you may have to charge it often.
-Some apps have to be paid for.
-The iPod’s small size is both convenient and inconvenient.
You can bring it on the go, and it can fit in your pocket or purse. However, it’s also easy to lose as well.
I have an iPod, and I think that it’s very useful. If you use it wisely, its fun and handy.
- CellularDR.com Announcing the Addition of Apple iPod Touch and iPod Nano Repair Services and Replacement Parts (prweb.com)
- iPod nano 1.1 update turns sleep/wake into playback control (ipodnn.com)
- iPod Touch 5 Review: What to Look Forward To (brighthub.com)
- iBike Dash turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a cycling computer (engadget.com)
- iPod Touch 4: Pros and Cons (computersight.com)
- iBike releases Dash Cycling Computer for iPhone, iPod touch (macworld.com)
- Stay Stylish with Valet’s new iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch App (globalthoughtz.com)
- Bo Stern: iBike Dash Cycling Computer [for iPhone] (ibikesports.com)
- Griffin + Threadless (design-milk.com)
- WiFi2HiFi lets users stream songs from their computer to the iPhone/iPod Touch (intomobile.com)